Coupons, News, Menus, Recipes, Rewards!
Download today to get all that's fresh at the Co-op.
La Montanita Coop
Join us at all our Co-ops for holiday festivities, natural foods samplings, craft fairs, music friends and fun. And don’t forget to take an ornament off our Make a Child Smile Holiday giving trees, up at all locations December 1, and make the season brighter for a child in need.
Saturday, December 7, Nob Hill Co-op 5-7pm, In conjunction with the Nob Hill Shop and Stroll
- 5:00pm – Temporary Tattoos—original folk and holiday favorites
- 5:30pm – The Loren Kahn Puppet Theater—for children of all ages
- 6:00pm – Dave Hoover, Celtic Harp
- 6:30pm – the Loren Kahn Puppet Theater—For children of all ages
Saturday December 14, Santa Fe 1-4pm
- 1pm – Dolce Divas Woodwind Quintet, classics and holiday favorties
- 2pm – Stu McAskie and Cathy McGill, Jazz classics and holiday favorites
- 3pm – Natcha Mendez and Melanie Monsour, Latin and holiday favorites
Saturday, December 14, Valley Co-op 1-4pm
- Annual Holiday Local Crafts and Gift Faire in the Valley Co-op Parking Lot
- 1:30pm – Duo Arioso, harp and flute chamber music
- 2:30pm – Tradicion Mariachi
Sunday December 15, Westside 1-4pm
- 1pm – Alpha Blue, original and classic folk, holiday favorites
- 2pm – Moasic Woodwinds
- 3pm – Los Trinos, norteñeo and classic New Mexican favorites
Other Important Seasonal Dates
- December 17 – Giving Tree Gift Return Deadline
- December 24 – All Co-ops close early at 6PM
- December 25 – All Co-ops are closed
- New Years Eve – Regular hours at all locations
- New Years Day – 8am to 9pm
Welcome to Your Co-op
Serving New Mexico Since 1976
La Montanita Co-op is a community-owned, consumer cooperative with three locations in Albuquerque, one in Santa Fe, and one in Gallup. All stores offer fresh organicproduce, bulk foods, local organic beef, lamb and other meats and cheeses, fair trade products and a wide variety of natural and organic groceries, freshly prepared deli foods, natural body care, vitamins and supplements.
The Co-op continues its decades long commitment to local farmers and producers with its regional Co-op Trade Food-Shed Project. This initiative is creating wholesale markets and providing product pick-up and distribution, supply delivery service and refrigerated storage for local farmers and producers. With over 1100 local products from approximately 400 local producers and 20% of total purchases and sales in local food, the Co-op is a leader in the local foods movement.
While we are dedicated to serving over 17,000 Co-op member owners we also seek to serve the larger community through ongoing education on the importance of the cooperative economic model and on the links between food, health and the environment.
All our locations are open to the public. You do not have to be a member to shop.