For over twenty years, the Co-op has published a monthly newsletter full of information on local and organic food, healthy eating, Co-op membership, board activity, agriculture, the environment, sustainability, farming, gardening, community, and more. The Co-op Connection is the best way to learn about the diversity of ways in which the Co-op serves both its membership and its community. Find it at every register, or here online.
Co-op Connection Advertising
Why Advertise?Connect with small and local business people who share similar values and philosophy. By advertising your business in the Co-op Connection, you reach 5,000 readers in print, and another 5,000 electronically each month.
Listing your business in your Co-op’s newsletter also says you support a community-based, local economy.
Advertise often & save!Our rates have changed! Commit to an ad in 10 consecutive issues, and get a 10% discount. Commit to an ad in 3 or more consecutive issues, get a 5% discount.
|Full page (vertical) 10″ x 15 3/4″||
|Half page (horizontal) 10″ x 7 3/4″||
|5 7/8″ (3 column) x 7 3/4″||
|3 7/8″ (2 column) x 7 3/4″||
|3 7/8″ (2 column) x 5″||
|3 7/8″ (2 column) x 3 3/4″||
|3 7/8″ (2 column) x 2″||
|1 7/8″ (1 column) x 3 3/4″||$35.00|
Ad prices are based on advertisers submitting a print ready ad.
If you need an ad designed for your business, we suggest you contact the graphic designer of your choice.
Ads must be submitted as a black and white TIF files set to 300dpi, sized to the dimensions listed above. Please see How to Advertise below to submit your ad.
Please confirm your ad no later than the 10th of the month preceding the month when you’d like it to run. For example, if you’d like to advertise in May, please submit your ad by April 10.
Thanks for supporting your Co-op and the Co-op Connection!
How to advertise. (Rates, sizes, deadlines.)
Contact JR Riegel at 505-217-2016, Robin at 505-217-2027 or toll-free 877-775-COOP (2667), or email firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes and to reserve a spot.
Ads must be submitted as .TIF files set to 300dpi, sized to the dimensions listed above.
Thanks for supporting your co-op and the Co-op Connection! Please confirm your ad no later than the 10th of the month preceding the month when you’d like it to run, and submit your ad no later than the 15th of the month preceding the month when you’d like it to run.
- Drinking Nuclear Waste in Albuquerque: They hope you’ll stay silent By Dave McCoy, Citizen Action Sandia National Laboratory( SNL) and the New Mexico Environment Department (NMED) are trying to pull off what some people would call an environmental crime. SNL wants ...
- Flash in the Pan: Fat and Flavor by Ari Levaux The dark, cold days are here and fat is in season. The just past holidays and the accompanying onslaught of rich feasts present an opportunity to think about ...
- GMOs in the News: EPA Approves Dow’s “Enlist Duo”—AGAIN! By Stephanie Davio, Beyond Pesticides Despite overwhelming opposition, last fall EPA gave Dow AgroSciences the green light to release Enlist Duo™ on a new wave of genetically-engineered (GE) crops in six ...
- How to Keep Those “Eat Better” New Year’s Resolutions By Katherine Mullé New Year’s is a time of new resolutions and new goals. Whether you simply feel a little sluggish from all the extra indulgences over the holidays, or you ...
- Fresh Winter Produce: Veritable Vegetable and Our Shared Values By Ro D’Atillo, Nob Hill and Valley Produce Team Leader One thing that makes La Montanita’s produce department and its wide variety of organic produce different from the natural foods and ...